Replacement Parts

Modern Chair Restoration does not stock or sell any replacement parts.

Below are the parts I am asked about most often.

EXPERSPRINGS – the vinyl-covered round springs that are in a loop and are found on seats and backs of some Danish Modern style lounge chairs.

Get them at the Danish HomeStore in the UK or from Design Restoration Spares in Germany.

PLYCRAFT lounge chair: authentic glides, feet, shock mounts and more

Modern Conscience –┬áModern Furniture for the Modern Home

PLYCRAFT lounge chair parts – swivel bases and more.

Swivel Chair Parts

Woven elastic webbing and Pirelli webbing: available from many online upholstery supplies vendors and on eBay

38 Responses to Replacement Parts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.